We understand that coming to church can be a strange thing... We're a very laid back bunch, we come in all shapes and sizes and we come from all sorts of different backgrounds. One thing we all have in common ...we were all once new to the church.
What sort of church are you?
- We are part of the Newfrontiers and New Ground family of churches.
- We believe in the Bible. All of it.
- We love baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- We encourage the use of spiritual gifts.
- We believe in baptism of believers not babies.
- We are committed to building a local church.
- Check out our most recent Annual Reports here:
Here are some do's click here
Feel free to take part as much or as little as you want
We have many visitors, some from other churches, some from other nations, some have never set foot inside a church before. Many just come to have a look. Some want to come and get stuck in straight away.
Come and go as you please
If you need to go early or come late that's fine. We do serve a fine cup of coffee at the end though.
Get to know people
Ask questions. Ask why people come, how long they've been coming, how they became Christians.
Expect to be challenged
Whether highly educated or thick as two short planks, whether rich or poor, whatever your sexual preferences, or political leanings, there's something to offend everybody. We are very sincere but not politically correct.
Let us know if we can pray for you
We love to pray for visitors. If you want God to heal you, or speak into your life, let us know.
Give us feedback
We really value comments as to how we can improve visitors' experience of East End Church.